Thursday 29 April 2010

A felt dress and a felt applique.

I've been working on the new collection today in amongst the drama of real life.



I'm about half way there lol, 13 down, 14 to go. I've been photographing and packing up as I go so hopefully I can get them all listed quickly when I'm finished. Ideally I'd like to have my Vistprint cards and labels by then, but as I ordered them yesterday on the 21 day postage I doubt I'll have them here lol.







Anyway, so todays shop update is a dress that I made for the Charlie and Ze Dress Factory "Free the Felt" Contest. The winners were announced today and alas I did not place in the final 6. I had so much fun making dresses though, so as I made four lol (I couldn't stop!) I thought I would place a couple in the shop.


Contest page: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1373165@N20/pool/





Here is "Let's Be Friends":

Another update to the shop is this reworked linen trench coat. I didn't like the acorn motif that I made for it so I added this shop bought one and I love it ten times better now! :D



I'm working in London tomorrow, off to visit Jimmy's Farm on Saturday, getting pigs for our own smallholding on Sunday and then working in London again on Monday. So.. if I'm still alive there might be an update on Tuesday (more like Wednesday lol).....Hmm, maybe that Vistaprint order will be here before I finish the collection afterall.

Have a great weekend all.

Lots of love,
Freya and NaughtyPixie.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment