Wednesday 21 April 2010

New! Mini Mod Moped...er...dress. Old! Felt Squirrel addition.



Today's dress is the Mini Mod Moped dress.
My husband Rob chose this fabric when we were shopping a month or so ago. It wasn't my fave at the time but think it has a certain charm and certainly suits this mod style shift dress.

Pixie's hair cut and go go wellies add a certain something to the look too :D



I also made an addition to one of the dresses already in the shop today. This Linen Forest Frock has been there a while so I added this cute Squirrel, I love it :D

It's such a lovely day, I have big French doors in my workroom and the sun is streaming in. Very inspiring so I am working on a new collection :D Four down, a gazillion to go lol.

Lots of love,
Freya and NaughtyPixie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment