Tuesday 5 November 2013

Blythe Kingdom sewing challenge.

So I thought I had my mojo bank in March?
Lol turns out I didn't, I started making a dress with the fabric I bought and it still sits here unfinished. 

I have made a couple of things over the last few weeks and uploaded them to my shop. 

Due to work circumstances and attempting to change career I have more time on my hands to spend with my dolls and make Blythe clothes.

I signed in to Blythe Kingdom for the first time in ages (there is probably a new forum now lol) and discovered the sewing challenge with monthly tasks :) I thought it was just what I needed to get back into stitching again. 

So here is my interpretation of the October challenge Cat hoodie pattern.
I had trouble with the hood pattern provided so just used my own that I made for my coats. It means that the ears go in at a different place but I think it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment